Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Fanbpy Power Hour Episode 204: ROLLIN' WITH BROLIN


And there came a day unlike any other, when two young heroes joined forces. Their mission, to explore comic series and storylines no one pop culture junkie could discuss alone. On that day was formed THE FANBOY POWER HOUR!

ANOTHER PODCAST REVIEWS MY MOVIE!

Hey gang, Deadpool here. Oh, that other guy? He's hogtied in the broom closet right now. I just wanted to swing by and make sure that everything was sympatico before I let these two chuckleheads review my latest opus: DEADPOOL 2. Yeah, they still do the thing where they talk over each other, but I can't fault their enthusiasm. Nice pair of kids.

Mm? They're how old?

Wow.

Anyway, I've gotta mosey: Hugh Jackman's twitter feed isn't gonna troll itself.

Hugs and kisses,

DP

Ps. It's no doubt nothing but praise for me, but I'm going to give this little ep a spin on the iPad on my flight back to Westchester. If it isn't up to my normally high standard. . .well boys you better start running. A vague disclaimer is no man's friend. Have fun!

Where to find us:

On Facebook - Fanboy Power Facebook Page

On Twitter - @FanboyPowerHour Contact us at - fanboypowerhour@gmail.com

You can also download the episode directly from The Fanboy Power Hour!

Also check us out on Stitcher!

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment